Amidst the pandemic, everyone is worried about health, mental or physical. Ignoring minor health problems can cause severe risks in the future and become a cause of chronic diseases. However, in today's time, people are turning towards healthier lifestyles and are always eager to start a healthy journey all fresh. Getting a general check-up or full body check-up done at regular intervals is a beneficial attempt to get an insight into your current health condition.
Fundamentally, full-body check-ups provided by many online diagnostic labs include testing the entire body, including all internal and external organs, to guarantee their working and deciding whether anything is wrong with them. This incorporates paying particular attention to notice indications of sicknesses, anomalies, breakdowns, etc to such an extent that an appropriate safeguard and therapy can be taken for that at the ideal time. Many people must probably wonder what a full body check-up is and when to get it done? Read on below to know more –
What is a Full Body Check-up?
Full body examination isn't obligatory for everyone; it is dependent upon you assuming you need the information about all the organs of your body. In any case, if you are encountering any medical problems, then, at that point, you can get a whole body check-up done to find the disease precisely. However, the doctor may suggest getting the blood and urine tests done first. With the goal that what's going on inside the body can be known. Aside from this, there are also different tests that should be done as per the doctor's advice. If you are also about to opt for full-body check-ups, below are the list of some essential tests you must undergo –
(1) Urine Test - It is done to measure the amount of glucose and protein present in the body.
(2) ECG – An ECG test is performed to measure the heart rate and to detect any heart disease.
(3) Ear Test – It is done to look at the ear's general health and hearing limit.
(4) Eye Test – It is done to check the eye vision and find out infection if any. Aside from this, eyes can detect myopia, hypermetropia, color blindness, etc.
(5) X-rays and Scans – Medical professionals can perform X-rays and scans relying upon the patient's condition.
(6) Liver Function Test – Some tests should be possible to check for any abnormalities in the liver. These examinations include protein, SGOT, SGPT, globulin, bilirubin, albumin, etc.
(7) Abdominal Check: It is an imaging test done to gain an insight into the internal organs near the abdomen, such as the liver, kidneys, gallbladder, spleen, and pelvis.
(8) Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD) is carried out to measure bone loss and is also called dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry.
(9) Diabetes Test – A diabetes test is standard for patients who have diabetes. This test is prescribed in a clinical assessment to know the degree of diabetes to know their blood sugar levels accurately.
(10) Thyroid Test – People who have thyroid issues are suggested to consistently go through a thyroid test. Aside from this, individuals who do not have thyroid problems can get examined to know if they have this problem.
(11) Kidney Test – Kidney test is done to know whether or not the kidney is working appropriately.
(12) Hemoglobin Test – It is done to check the degree of hemoglobin in the body. The doctor explains whether the hemoglobin level is increasing or decreasing in the body.
The doctor often recommends people undergo general tests. But suppose you are experiencing any problem in the body. In that case, it is suggested to consult your doctor immediately and book health packages online to get a complete body check-up done. As there are no risks involved in getting a health check-up, it is suggested to go for it once every year to keep an eye on your body & maintain general wellbeing.
Thank you for sharing the list of some essential tests. Keep posting such nice blogs.
Leave a Comment